Together we will create a platform that will help SGA’s in:
● Representing and advocating for the interests of the Student Body
● Gathering & collecting representative student feedback
● Building SGA awareness among student body
● Building a communication system that works for everyone! (students, SGA, and admin)
● And more
This is a 3-month summer program beginning on the 7th of June and ending on the 7th of September.
You will need to attend 3 one hour monthly Zoom meetings with members of the Unitu Team, as well as be proactive in email communication.
You will need to attend all 3 meetings during the program.
In the meeting you will be expected to:
● Give your feedback/suggestion on the presented product features
● Share your valuable insights and previous experience on the processes according to your role
● Provide information on the different roles and responsibilities of SGA and the University so that we can accurately form our product.
100$ for the summer program + commission on any introductions made that lead to a sale of Unitu
● Gain 3 months of experience as a ‘Unitu SGA Ambassador’ that you can add to your Resume and Linkedin!
● Receive a recommendation letter from the CEO and Cofounder of Unitu
● Get an opportunity to participate in a commission-based program.
Unitu helps universities to improve the student experience by effectively engaging with the student voice in real time.